Disclosure of Terms and Conditions
The Incident Report form, gives you the client, an opportunity to explain the circumstances surrounding an event with your Ignition Interlock Device. Please understand your monitoring authority oversees the ignition interlock program and your province certifies all Ignition Interlock Devices.
A violation reset condition can be caused by the following events:
- Ingested Alcohol
- Mouth Contaminate – Eating or drinking while taking a required breath test
- Skipped or Missed Random Tests
- Service Lockout – Missed appointment
If your violation reset condition or service lockout was caused by one of the above events a refund will not be issued.
Credits will not be issued when the violation is found to be user error; such as skipped or missed random tests, eating or drinking while taking a test and all violations caused by ingested alcohol. There are limited exceptions to this rule.
A certified Ignition Interlock Device may enter into a violation reset when the restricted operator has:
- Recorded a random test failure;
- Failed to submit to a random retest;
- Allowed loss of power to the device;
- Failed to have the Ignition Interlock Device serviced within the time period described in the regulations of the province.
If you feel that your incident is reviewable after reading the above disclosure please complete the following Incident Report form.
Please be advised that you will receive the outcome of your request via email only. As such, it is important to provide a valid and current email address in your submission.