In order to begin your Saskatchewan Interlock Program, please ensure that you have confirmed the following:
- Ensure that you have received your letter from Saskatchewan Government Insurance indicating that you are required to participate in the Ignition Interlock Program.
- Complete your course (Driving Without Impairment/Alcohol and Drug Education) if applicable.
- If eligible, schedule your interlock installation by clicking on the button below (or click here) or, call 1-844-432-4776.
- Bring proof of ownership of the vehicle to your install appointment. If you do not own the vehicle, you will need a permission to install form completed and provided at the time of your install appointment.
- The client must be present for blow training and paperwork during the install appointment.
- Attend an SGI location to receive your interlock-restricted license.
|Service||Fee net of applicable taxes||Fee including GST + PST|
|Installation of Ignition Interlock Device||-$140.00||-$155.40|
|Installation surcharge for special vehicles||-||-|
|Vehicle transfer fee (includes removal and installation)||$250.00||$277.50|
|Removal (De-installation) of Ignition Interlock Device||-||-|
|Exit Survey Rebate||-$100.00||-$111.00|
|Lease (rental) fee - per month||$70.00||$77.70|
|SmartIDLE™ (optional) - per month||$20.00||$22.20|
|Camera (if applicable - per month||-||-|
|Unlock code / Emergency override||$75.00||$83.25|
|Missed appointment (install)||-||-|
|Missed appointment (other)||$100.00||$111.00|
|Loss Protection Plan (optional) - per month||$12.00||$13.32|
|Security deposit (if Loss Prevention Plan declined)||$100.00||$100.00|
|Service call - per hour||$95.00||$105.45|
|Service call - per km||$0.54||$0.60|
|Replacement of lost/damaged handset||$400.00||$444.00|
|Replacement of lost/damaged vehicle interface unit||$150.00||$166.50|
|Replacement of lost/damaged interface cable||-||-|
|Replacement of lost/damaged handset cord||-||-|